Saturday, May 31, 2014

the jimmy CASE

I am a purse lovin' fool, I would have a new handbag everyday if I could. But sometimes, just sometimes... I need to take the bare essentials with me.

For those of you who need a simple solution, I present the Jimmy Case.



A phone cover that holds your cards and ID's (up to 6), that isn't bulky! I have seen those other phone cases around that hold cards and cash, but they add an extra two inches to the width of the phone, and who wants to shove that in the back of your pocket?

Did I mention, it's cute? I love the sleek design.  Obviously they have some for the guys too. But I am loving this pink and grey for the ladies.  

I tested it out at the movies,  I stuck my ID and few credit cards in the sleeve, and it held those babies tight. I wasn't worried about them at all. 

With Father's Day coming around, wouldn't this be a great gift for all those dads out there? The cover on the phone seems very sturdy and safe and comes in black & white with different styles of pockets. 

As of right now their website sells cases for the iPhone5, 5S, 5C, iPhone4, and the Samsung Galaxy S4.

So if you are in the market, check out their website here.  I have a feeling this will be my essential summer item!







xoxo,

Ashley



2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this. You guys always find out about the coolest little things. I might have to get myself one of these. Oh and congrats on getting a shout out by them on Insta. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too! It's perfect for summer. I'm in love!

      Delete